Friday, October 01, 2004

That's Party Poker

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (7 handed) converter


Preflop: Hero is SB with Kc, 9c. CO posts a blind of $0.5.

UTG folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, CO (poster) checks, Button (VP$IP54%) calls, Hero completes, BB checks.



Flop: (5 SB) 3h, Kd, 9s (5 players)
(Typical, 5 to see flop. )

Hero bets
, BB folds, MP2 folds, CO calls, VP$IP54% raises, Hero 3-bets, CO calls, VP$IP54% caps, Hero calls, CO calls.

(Wow, capped at the flop. WTH does he have? I have top 2 pr...KK for trips?)

Turn: (8.50 BB) 4d (3 players)

Hero bets
, CO calls, VP$IP54% calls.

(Strange... I would have expected a raise after the flop madness. I think I'm still good here.)

River: (11.50 BB) 4h (3 players)

Hero bets
, CO calls, VP$IP54% raises, Hero 3-bets, CO folds, VP$IP54% calls.
( Why in the world did the CO call, and then fold?. Why the call from VP54, and now a raise? Could he have a pocket pair, and now 2 pair on the board? Boat?)


Final Pot: 18.50 BB


Results in tan below:

VP$IP54% has Ad Ac (two pair, aces and fours).

Hero has Kc 9c (two pair, kings and nines).

Outcome: VP$IP54% wins 18.50 BB



Well, that's Poker. Party Poker.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Well it's winter time and I am search around the internet .So read your blog, That's Party Poker and I am a gambler myself ,love the thrill of the odds and the game play..I running a site gambling poker.
Isn't the internet a great thing ,everyone sharing a little peice of themselves and their
lives. Anyway enjoyed the visited take care ....

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have got to know your odds that a must I like omaha hi low check out omaha hi low
or find party poker bonusparty poker bonus code cool blog thats poker

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home